Monthly Archives: March 2018

Continuing Up the Hill: Campus Dormitory and the Rensselaer Student’s Association Clubhouse

Campus Dormitory: The Warren House, acquired with the 1905 purchase of the Warren estate property, was converted into a student dormitory in 1907 and remained the only campus housing until 1916. The house was officially named the Campus Dormitory by a … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Building History, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute History, Rensselaer Union, Student Life, Uncategorized | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment