Tag Archives: Troy History

Continuing Up the Hill: College Pond

In our last “Continuing up the Hill” post we described the acquisition of the Warren property in 1905 following the fire which destroyed the Main Building. Along with a house and stable, the property contained 10.5 acres. During the next … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Building History, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute History, Troy NY | Tagged , , | 2 Comments