The new club house was erected between the Greene and Amos Eaton buildings in 1932. It was made of the same materials as the other buildings on the Ricketts campus and cost $125,000. The building, which served as headquarters for the Rensselaer Union, housed the Rensselaer Polytechnic newspaper, The Transit committee and book committee. There was also a student lounge, billiard room, reading room, and a large hall for general meetings and dances.
The Rensselaer Union and student activities moved to the new Rensselaer Union in 1967. The former building became known as the Management Center and was formally named the Lally Management Center in 1980. The building is now known as Lally Hall and it houses Information Technology and Computer Science.