Monthly Archives: January 2017

Continuing Up the Hill: William Weightman Walker Laboratory

The first two buildings erected on the Warren estate property, purchased by the Institute after the 1904 fire which destroyed the Main Building, were the Carnegie Building (described in our last Continuing Up the Hill post) and Walker Laboratory. These … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Building History, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute History | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment