Monthly Archives: February 2016

Continuing Up the Hill: the Carnegie Building

In our last two Continuing Up the Hill posts we described the Warren estate property purchased by the Institute after the 1904 fire that destroyed the Main Building. The first building to be erected on the newly acquired property was … Continue reading

Share
Posted in Building History, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute History | Tagged , | Leave a comment